1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
it scares me that you never know what someone is thinking or feeling towards you and everything that they say could be one massive lie
- Periods aren’t a big deal for some people
- Periods are extremely disabling for some people
- Pain is subjective and it’s different for everyone
- Stop arguing about this